Re: Replacing stock sterio

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 00:54:06 EDT

I was considering the Thunderform with out there subs. It looks about like the
stock box under the rear jump seats when the seats are down. If I don't go that
route I will make my own box ( not a big deal ) I have put together quite a few
systems as well.
I agree that the stock Infinity speakers are not the best, but the deck was
worse yet.
I have two Alpine amps along with a dedicated sub amp and a good set of
rockford/fosgate tweeters and the subs so all I now have to get are speakers for
the doors and some for the rear. I would like to get a set of Boston's for the
rear and doors.

Colin H.