Re: Mopar Thoughts

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 07:12:01 EDT

Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com wrote:

> Jon,

Don't apologize for s**t!!!......I agreed whole hearted with your original
message! I actually replied immediatly with my own same thought observation
"Mopars' thrown down the gauntlet, who's gonna take the challenge". We have a
tendency on the DML to get a little worked-up about issues sometimes, and they
spinn off into little battles. That don't always have anything to do with the
original message. But, this is the USA (Everybody salute here, and take off
your hats!) and arguing points is one of the things we can do because of

"psychonaut"