Re: Demons that lurk in the Dark

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 16:59:48 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/98 4:55:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com writes:

<< If I was going to be
 nervous, I would be the most nervous if I was a Ford, GM or European car
 worker. D/C stands to be a collasal force in the auto industry if they want
 to be. I'm thinking positive here... ^_^ >>
Without a doubt, and Im glad youre thinking that way Shaun. Daimler Benz is
much much more than just a car company. In fact Mercedes Benz is but one of
their smallest companies in the conglomerate. They are heavy in Defense
building, Heavy Trucking, they own a majority in the European Air lines Air
Buss and so on. Chrysler is actually a larger Car company than Benz so it is
fitting to replace the car name with the better car name.
Eric