Re: Demons that lurk in the Dark

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 17:35:48 EDT

Yes, many industries that CC had to bail out of in order to trim down and
become viable again. It will be a chance for CC to get back into those fields
again. Here's some trivia for the list to bug others with.

Q: When Chrysler was a major defense contractor, what product did they
develop, build and sell to the US Government that was a major part of the
Victory in the Gulf War and still is considered the best of it's kind today?

<insert 'Jeopardy' Theme music here>

---BBBUUUUZZZZ---
Time's up.

A: The US Army's Turbine Powered M-1 Abrams Main Battle Tank

  This division of CC was sold to (if memory serves) General Dynamics and I
have no idea who makes the derned things now. ^_^

   Interesting thing. Chrysler Corporation pioneered most of the modern
technology for using Turbine Engines to power ground vehicles. This
technology has sat dormant for a long time. I'd like to see it make a come
back now that there are new fuels and the "Energy Crisis" is over with. I'd
love to see a Turbine Powered Dakota.... WWHHHHIIIIIRRRRRR ^_^

Shaun "Fountain of Useless Information" H.