Sway bar Bushings

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 17:38:47 EDT

Has anyone put any Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings on their Dak?
The bushings on my 93 Dak 4x4 are shot and I want to replace them with
polyurethane bushings like I did one my Rancho shocks when the rubber ones
wore out. I am just curious if anyone knows the diameter of the sway bar
under my Dak......the sizes range from metric to standard and my
measurements of the sway bar could be both!! help please! I noticed a nice
increase in ride performance when I changed my rubber shock bushings to the
urethane ones and for all 8 it cost only $25, and the sway bar bushings with
brackets are about $15 per bushing/bracket,I just need to know what
is the size of the bar! THANKS TO ALL WHO REPLY!!!!
Kyle
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)