RE: Aftermarket wheels : was: R/T Wheels and Daimler Merger

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 17:55:37 EDT

I for one think the R/T wheels are some of the best looking wheels out
there. Subtle styling, lots of air space, and the nice Non-chrome painted
finish. No Turbine blades, unidireectional pinwheels or troubled honeycomb.
Just my style. seems like 200.00 is a bargain, IF you can get them for that
price. I rather hope you cant, since I already got mine! (on my R/T...)
Bruce "dont badmouth my wheels" Bridges
Uhhh Also, Ive got a friend with a CNC machine shop that offered to make a
set of R/T center caps with the R/T inside instead of the Ram. Color match
may be a problem since hes not into painting. Any interest?