Re: Viper Stripes

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 18:57:42 EDT

I think one single stripe down the middle of a Dakota w/ the ram air hood
would look cool. Get them the width of the nose of the hood. Hmmmm who
has a ram air hood on thier truck...oh yeah, ME! I guess I've found my
next project after wheels/tires, rollpan, and neon.
Later,
Robert (wheels come in tommorrow!)

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu