RE: Aftermarket valve covers...RE: Aftermarket wheels

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 18:41:12 EDT

Hey great idea... BUT... @ 60.00/hour for machine time I think the covers
would be around 300.00 - 400.00 a set. Pushes em into hot rod territory. I
just talked to "him" and he estimated around 200.00 to 250.00/set for the
caps based on machine time. Kinda pricey, but maybe worth it. Ill have to
do the cad work on the caps (hell do the tool path) so the time line looks a
little glacial. No time line yet so...
BKB
(still working on understanding shift kit repurcussions)