Re: Stock S-10???

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 21:28:04 EDT

<< I was looking through Sport Truck online (www.sportruck.com)a minute ago
and
 noticed a guy in the Readers Trucks section with a 95 S-10 SS. He said it
ran
 15.02 stock. Please, please tell me this is bull guys!! The page is
 http://www.sportruck.com/readers/7/black.htm.
 I also noticed Brads truck got put in the Readers section. Congrats Brad,
you
 have a nice truck. Hopefully after my rim/tire change sometime in the next
 few days (if progressive would hurry up and ship my rims..) I can get on
 there.

 Will

Thanks! I have gotten a lot of compliments on my truck, both out on the
street, and online. I dont believe that S-10 is stock. I have a buddy in
Florida that knows that guy.

Brad