Re: Stock S-10???

From: Bobby Nicks (bwnicks@ibm.net)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 21:42:22 EDT

Jack Hilton III wrote:

> >I was looking through Sport Truck online (www.sportruck.com)a minute ago and
> >noticed a guy in the Readers Trucks section with a 95 S-10 SS. He said it
> ran
> >15.02 stock. Please, please tell me this is bull guys!!
>
> I don't know what they ran , but the S-10 SS was pretty fast , and LIGHT .
>
> W . Jack Hilton III
>
> HEMI@charter.net

I don't normally get into these discussions on what brand is faster or
best, but since I had a S-10 and traded it in for my Dakota I thought
that I would put my 2 cents worth in.

My S10 from 0 to 70 would eat my V-8 Dakota alive, but above 70 the
Dakota is better. I got rid of the S10 because it was the most
uncomforable thing on a long trip that I had been in except for a
Ranger. Made 2 trips from Raleigh, NC to Detroit and back in it and on
the last trip I decided that when I got home it was gone. Traded 2 days
after I got home. The Dakota ia a lot better on a long trip and it has
getter towing capacity. But the S10 with the optional V-6 was quicker.

Flame away, the delete key is ready.

Bob