speedo calibration

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 23:29:54 EDT

The 255/60R15's are close in size to the 235/70R15's, but a tad shorter.
I dont know if you'll find a gear exactly perfect, the speedo is
probably 2 mph too fast right now, if anything. You'd need a gear with
1 or 2 less teeth to offset, but I dont know if its worth the hassle
since you are so close in size, basically 1/2-3/4 of an inch shorter,
which is what you wear off a tire in its normal life anyway!
  Glad you like them. Bruce, how about yours?
Patrick