S10SS vs Dakota

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@radix.net)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 22:43:39 EDT

friend's V-6 S10 with my V6 Daytona and burned him. The only reason I'm
posting this is because my Daytona has also lost to every V8 Dakota I've
ever raced. Thats why I ordered one. Of course, I don't street race
anymore... I just turned 21 and my insurance is finally starting to come
down... I'm gonna try and keep it that way :)

Doug