Re: Demons that lurk in the Dark

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 22:29:31 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/98 7:25:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com writes:

<< Oh, and WWII was many, many years ago. I think it's time we got over it or
 there will be a WWIII someday. The German's are good, hard working people.
 They did not ask for the Soviet Union to control them. East Germany was
dying
 under the USSR. Now the unified Germany is coming back. It's good to see
 that a German company can embark on such a large purchase. I think in the
 end, everyone will win on this one.

So shut all the history classes down! Heaven knows we wouldnt want to
remember history so we dont repeat our mistakes.
Yes, the Germans are excellent people, my adoptive parents are German.
I dont think anyone would be stupid enough to ask The soviets to please
control me
The Unified Germany is somewhat hurting. Helmut Kholl isnt nearly as popular
anymore and the Communist right wing will get a couple seats in the German
Congress this term Unemployment rate of 25%.
Oh, I guess you dont really care that most stockbroakers are saying that now
Daimler Chrysler will be more subject to the world economic market? yeah,
what do they know!
eric