Re: Dash lights in an 88'

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@SWBell.net)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 23:40:28 EDT

Michael Z-Sykes wrote:

> Hey ya'll, I lost my Speedo lights in my Dash in my 88'!!!! What's the part
> number for that bulb, and can I just swap it out or is thiis gonna' be an all
> day BS process? My haynes manual says all I have to do is pull off the
> fron of the dash go at it. Anyone done this? HELP!
>
> -mike d.
Before you go ripping into the dash, if all of the lights went out, you
should check the fuse first. I did this in an f-150 and felt pretty
stupid after I found out it is was just the fuse. If it is the light
bulb, go ahead and follow the manual and replace ALL of the lights in
the dash at this time to keep from going back in later.

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd.