Re: Re: Benz merger......good or bad ?

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 00:23:05 EDT

>politics and business its this, if you live in a glass house, dont throw
>stones. I try my hardest to practice what I preach. I have two kids that
>watch every step I take and they try their hardest to mimick me.
>Eric

Good belief .

If there is one thing I cannot stand , it's a hipocrit .

I try to some things in the community here , although I have little time .
I am volunteering to work with the Kiwanis club this week at our county
fair . The money we would make is going to be donated to charity . You see
, I may come off to some as shallow and uncaring , but nothing could be
further from the truth . I just don't believe that it is right to "make"
people volunteer or donate . Good that you set a good example for your kids .

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net