Re: Replacing stock sterio

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 00:20:18 EDT

<< At 08:31 PM 9/21/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Do you have a CC or a RC? Does anyone know how to get the grills off for
>the rear speakers in the CC. I haven't really tried to but i didnt see any
>screws anywhere on the grills or anything. Do you have to take the whole
>pannel off like the doors or is it simpler? BTW I also have 6 1/2"s in the
>front doors of my 93.
>
>Chris

 DON'T TAKE THE WHOLE PANEL OFF!!! Here's what you do...I got a 93 CC, so i
 figured it out for myself...pull up on the bottom of the screen. It seems
 like you'll break it, but you won't. It should pop right off. There is a
 4 x 6 (i think) speaker back there.

 Brian >>

The rear speakers in the club cab are 5x7's. I replaced mine with Pioneer
Premiers. They sound so good compared with the Premier 6 1/2's up front that
I'm not minding the wait until I can until I can afford some subs. Hope it
helps.

Mike S.
93 V6 CC