Re: Damn! Anyone seen those "profits"? I think they left the country!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 15:51:08 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/98 1:55:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM writes:

<< The alternative is to allow foreign takeovers, and realize that wow,
 maybe someone else can improve the way things are being done and maybe
 even make everyone's life a bit better >>
Craigerson, are you sure you're not from the Japanese government? You're
sounding negative now although I will agree that we can be taught as well as
we teach. But, you aren't saying that we American workers are lazy, non-
creative and could use to be bought out so we can learn how it's really done
are you? My parting comment.
Eric
  Dak related material: My dak rules!!