RE: Slick 50

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 14:21:40 EDT

   Is hard data gathered over many years just as worthless? Obviously this
"Placebo Effect" is so strong that it can overcome engine wear, loss of oil,
and measured increases in mpg ratings. Sure, the feel of increased power
could be "Placeboesque" but why on one vehicle and not another? Whenever you
see "Lab Tests" and such claim, read who "paid" for the lab test to be run.
You will find that frequently such "Tests" verify exactly what the payer
wanted them to. I don't work for Slick 50, I don't own any of their stock.
I'm an independent consumer who is very happy to bitch out any product that
fails to make muster for me. I am pleased with the Slick 50 results.
   You will also find that corporations such as Dupont are only interested in
one thing: money. The makers of this "Tuffoil" (never heard of the stuff)
paid to use Dupont's logos and marks. I'm willing to be nobody else would.
   As for quality of product, never use and endorsed logo as a gauge.
Thousands of software makers pay Microsoft to use the "Microsoft Windows" logo
on their product, and even though it's supposed to be a guarantee of
reliability and such: it means crap. The software crashes anyway.

Shaun H.