Chrysler Turbine car

From: Gary Ludwick (gludwick@csi.com)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 10:24:15 EDT

>>New fuels? Correct me if I'm wrong, but turbines have always run on the
same thing, basically kerosene. And as far as your "Energy Crisis" being
over....well, we've got enough other discussions going on now. Let's save
that for later. :)<<

I remember the Turbine car and one of the big points they always talked
about was that it could run on nearly anything flammable....alcohol,
kerosene....they even mentioned perfume. Saw it a year or two ago at the
Autofair here in Charlotte...still a very beautiful design...held up really
well.

Gary

The Internet - Living proof that 10,000 monkeys in a room with 10,000
typewriters will NOT reproduce the works of Shakespeare.