(no subject)

From: (no email)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 06:26:15 EDT

> From: Leonard Zuniga <l_zuniga@hotmail.com>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: '97 Dakota Upgrades
> Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 19:17:40 PDT

> Just got my Jetchip stage II in the mail yesterday. Havent installed yet
> gonna wait and do all upgrades at once(still waiting on msd,
> pulleys,magnecores and MPI tb to show up). Will let you know how it does
> when installed.
>
> Later
> Leonard
> 98 RC v6 Gibson cat back,10"FABM

It might be better to baseline your truck with the mods you have now,
and install and test the parts one at a time. Someone on the list
installed some wires and lost power. If you install everything at
once, you might have something that decreases power, but then you
wouldn't know which item it is. Just IMO.

|{eith R. Phelps

Cat..... the other white meat.