Re: Re: Damn! Anyone seen those "profits"? I think they left the

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 14:50:10 EDT

   Eric, if we stop supporting Russia, it will die. You will end up with an
extreme radical Communist faction in control, and I don't know about you, but
I'd rather have sane people in control of those nuclear weapons. If Russia
never stabilizes, lets hope their people remember that we tried to help them.
If they do stabilize, then we'll end up as winners when their industries start
paying us back and we own large portions of them.
   This isn't Dak content at all so I'm going to drop it here. Just keep this
in mind before you start ragging on US organizations for supporting Russia.

Shaun H.