Re: Engine Size

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 01:44:33 EDT

<< I'd have to agree with the mileage in my V6 wholeheartedly. (I have a 22
 gallon tank) On my trip from DC to Indiana I only had to stop for gas
 once between here and there...that was HUGELY convenient! I have driven
 cross country before and it really sucks having to pull over every
 couple of hours for gas!

 -Jodi
 jlewis@sharetech.com
 '98 Dakota Sport

Nashville to Syracuse
Stopped for gas three times :) with about 250 lbs of stuff in the back-no bed
cover
Averaged about 75 mph. I can only wait until I can find a 22 gallon tank from
a scrapper to replace my 15 with 8-)

Mike S. 93 "gets good milage ANDspanks 'em" V6 CC