Re: Slick 50

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 00:14:59 EDT

I always wind up watching those commericals for all that miracle stuff like
duralube and prolong and all that other good stuff. I always think well
maybe I try that but then I think to myself that my truck has over 119000
miles and it still runs great. No problems. It doesnt burn oil or anything
so I always just stick with regular oil (well I do use syth.). I think that
unless your truck is running bad to begin with I dont see any need to try
any of that miracle stuff out. Well just my opinion and I dont claim to
know much.
Tony (college is starting to make me think I know stuff) Sarro
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net