Re: Re: Are you ready for a Minnesota winter?

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 23:25:36 EDT

I'm in Potsdam NY, way way way upstate. It'll get to around -30 or -40 some
mornings and at other times it'll be 30 degrees or even warmer thats the
problem you never know what its gonna be like, At the moment i'm thinking
of going to 10w30 mobil 1 for the winter since the temp is always changing.
What do you think? Would it be worth it to go to 5w30 or not? Also how
bad is my 180 thermostat going to on the heat in the winter?

Chris