Dash Lights

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 23:41:27 EDT

I was just wondering (on a 95) how the dash lights become green. I
mean, is it a white light w/ a green filter or something? I'm asking
because I'd like to make the entire dash glow w/ the "your brights are
on" little symbol blue. So if it's a plastic filter, I could get a big
blue one, and replace the green one w/ it, see? Just in the wondering
stage, current list of mods to be done:
Wheels/Tires (wheels ordered, due in tomorrow, tires in "research
stage"
Roll Pan paint and install (roll pan bought, must have painted and
decide who to install)
Neon Tube on back of ceiling (soon)
Replace Rockford Fosgate Splits up front (if Advance Auto Alarm will
give me $$ for that god awful Sony I
bought from them)
White racing stripe (who knows?)
Play w/ dash. (just wondering)