Re: Neuspeed or NOspeed (Ricerocket spank)

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 22:24:30 EDT

Tommy
Be careful with that spinning wheel stuff. I threw rocks onto a nice looking
New Impala SS . I thought I was just being cool until he cought up and was
visibly pissed. He pulled up beside me and said he was reporting me to the
police and his insurance company. I'm sure he had my license tag. The only
thing that must have saved me was that there was no one with him (no
witnesses) and no police report. Still its something to think about.
Boog