RE: re:4 wheel drive

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 14:38:32 EDT

______________________________ Forward Header
__________________________________

Hate to differ with you Drew but I have the Full-Time 4WD option in my
     Dak and I'm glad to have it... I had to drive through a snow storm

     last year on my way to hunting camp last year... Over 250 miles on

     the highway can burn up a part-time system pretty quick!

     Don't know why you would want Full-Time if your not in snow
country,
     but if you are and want to get there before opening day (without
     destroying your rig) it's the only way to go.

     T.

That's pretty much my point. Watch the weather channel this winter. We
don't get much snow here in Memphis. Atlanta and Dallas get a lot more
than we do for some reason. I think we've had about 4 inches over the
last 8 years.Back in the 80's we were a veritable north pole. 5 or 6
times in high school we got over 8 inches at one time. My 4wd is for
those rare snow occasions, and for blasting thru the river bottomland
around here.

--
Drew Schofield
1998 Sport 4x4 5.2 CC Black