Re: Engine Size

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 16:39:28 EDT

My 93 normally gets 13mpg city and 15hwy but for the last few weeks i've
been getting 8MPG this is most likely due to the way that i drive, I'm
always on the gas and also due to the fact that I haven't driven more than 2
miles at a time in the last 3 weeks and this is around town driving with
stoplights every five feet.... so it is possible to get horrible gas milege
with the 8, I really dont care about gas milege so it isn't a big deal to
me. Also its only gonna get worse since when it starts getting cold i'm
gonna have to let the truck warm up everyday....

Chris Lang
93 V8 CC 4x4 (8 MPG and Damm proud of it!!!!!)