RE: Engine Size

From: Jodi Lewis (JLewis@sharetech.com)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 15:22:27 EDT

My Dakota is about to cross over 9000 miles and it just recently went
from 17 to 20 mph in the city. (I do have a V6) I think there is still
room for improvement when you are at a mere 6000 miles or even at my
9000. Granted, mine is a stick, and I don't know exactly how much
difference that makes. (I refuse to own an automatic)

-Jodi
jlewis@sharetech.com
'98 Dakota Sport