Re: abs brakes??

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 13:12:59 EDT

I should have RWAL I know my truck does and it is a 91 LE. Also, I dont
think the light would light up at all if you didnt have ABS. I also dont
seem to have a fuse or relay I will have to double check. When I was
bleeding the rear brakes w/ the key in the on pos. the abs light did come on
so I am pretty sure I have it and it is working.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net