RE: Jet Chip for dragstrip(attn: Frank H.)

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 11:47:03 EDT

Steve,
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I have been busy here at work. I am
sure JET could get close with a guesstimate and quantitative data that they
already have.
Their hesitation probably stems from whether they think there is any money
in it for them and the liabilities associated with the chip. I can tell you
that they have
been more than cooperative with my requests ( actually had one of their
engineers call me back and talk to me about a custom chip to match the TB's
we are
working on). If there is a market for the custom chip, I bet JET would
listen.
        Frank