RE: Stock S-10???

From: Jodi Lewis (JLewis@sharetech.com)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 10:21:57 EDT

I know nothing about Chevy's....my old truck was a Nissan (you can see
why I bought the Dakota). I have taken my Dakota from DC to Indiana and
back (my only long road trip so far) and it performed beautifully! I'd
have to agree that most of the 10 hour (each way) trip was above 70 mph
and my truck was a dream to drive. I got caught at 108mph just outside
of the Ohio border. The sent the Camero after me because no one else
could even come close to catching me. Even the officer was impressed
with my truck's performance but he still gave me the ticket. Perhaps my
truck is the only thing that kept him from hauling me off to jail. :)
Happy driving!!

-Jodi
jlewis@sharetech.com
'98 Dakota Sport