Summit Racing Truck Show Sept. 26, 1998, Akron, Ohio

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 09:03:11 EDT

Howdy List,

Sorry for the short notice, I just found out about this myself. Summit
Racing Equipment (www.summitracing.com) in Akron, Ohio is having an
All-Truck show this Saturday from 9am to 5pm. They're going to have
show trucks, 4X4's, monster trucks, as well as a top fuel Chebby S-10
(*gag*.)

I don't know how many people might be close enough to go to the show,
but if you get a chance, they always throw a nice party over there.

Pretty sad, I live 10 miles from the store and didn't know this was
going on until I drove by and saw the sign from the interstate. :)

--
Jerod J. Husvar, Rootstown, Ohio, USA -- DreamWvr on EFnet IRC
http://www.hottub.org/~dreamwvr