funny stuff

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 16:58:03 EDT

Hey everyone,

I came across this today and I thought I'd share it with everyone. Hope you
like it. I'm still laughing. :) :) :)

 Who is Jack Schitt?
 The Lineage Revealed.

 Many people are at a loss for a response when
 someone says "you don't know Jack Schitt".
 Now, You can handle the situation.

 Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and O. Schitt.
 Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O.
 Schitt, the owner of Knee-deep Schitt, Inc.

 In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt and the
 deeply religious couple produced 6 children: Holie
 Schitt, The twins; Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt,
 Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt and Bull Schitt, a high
 school dropout.

 After being married for 15 years Jack and Noe
 divorced. Noe later married Mr. Sherlock and
 because her kids were living with them, she wanted
 to keep her previous name. She was known as Noe
 Schitt-Sherlock.

 Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they produced a
 cowardly son, Chicken Schitt. Fulla Schitt and
 Giva Schitt were inseparable throughout childhood
 and consequently, married the Happens brothers in
 dual ceremony.

 The Schitt-Happens children are Dawg, Byrd and
 Horse. Bull Schitt the prodigal son, left home to
 tour the world. He recently returned with his new
 bride, Pisa Schitt.

 Now, when someone say's you don't know Jack
 Schitt, you can correct them.