RE: shift kit buy RE: Re: 5.2 Sport vs R/T

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 16:56:31 EDT

Colin and DML,
I think (hope) Patrick (supercharged Ram) is going to hoist the group buy
flag from Transgo!!
Except I forgot to fax him the jobber info today Dohhh.
A good shift kit modded auto can shift as crisply as a manual and never miss
one too IM"H"O! (cant drop the clutch at 5500rpm though, a mixed
"blessing") Damnnn there I go again...
BKB