re: Re: Re: Olden Days and 4wd

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 17:19:00 EDT

Agreed...
Somewhere in the manual for my '95 4x4 it says that backing up is not
required to disengage the 4x4 HOWEVER, some times it may not fully disengage,
 in which case, backing up a short distance should set everything straight
(obviously paraphrasing here since I'm at work, and don't generally carry my
Dak manual with me).
Kinda like you've been sitting for a long time and get up, you don't HAVE to
adjust, but you sure do run alot better if you do!

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL (should it stay or should it go, now?) - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK