RE: RE: Re: 5.2 Sport vs R/T

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 18:41:52 EDT

Hehehe, nope, we're all just pissed that we're are lugging around an
extra 1000lbs or so, and want to prove we can handle it! LOL! Actually I
have the same problem with Mini-van drivers as well; don't know if they
aren't paying attention and get in the wrong lane all the time or what
their major malfunction is but they are always trying to gun it and cut
in front of me.

Craig
(Dak and Durango owner)