RE: Damn! Anyone seen those "profits"? I think they left the

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 18:46:29 EDT

Eric-Dude, I was just pointing out that sometimes it takes "fresh ideas"
to make things better, and "oh my gosh" sometimes they don't come from
the US... Oh my, the horror of it all! (he says, tongue planted firmly
in cheek). Anyway, I think there are lazy slackasses everywhere (no
monopoly on that in the US), as well as really bright, creative people
(no monopoly on those in the US either). Bottom line: stop worrying
about who's from where and concentrate on making good products at
competative prices that people want to buy.

Craig