Mini-vans?

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 20:23:06 EDT

>Hehehe, nope, we're all just pissed that we're are lugging around an
>extra 1000lbs or so, and want to prove we can handle it! LOL! Actually I
>have the same problem with Mini-van drivers as well; don't know if they
>aren't paying attention and get in the wrong lane all the time or what
>their major malfunction is but they are always trying to gun it and cut
>in front of me.
>
>Craig
>(Dak and Durango owner)

speaking of mini-vans.... what's with these guys? Most of them think
they're driving a sports car and want to race? I can't race these guys,
cause I'm laughing too hard. They're mini-vans! You couldn't pay me to own
one. No flames please - I'm sure they serve a purpose, just not mine. I
also find them hard to see around. There are too many in T.O. and my
personal opinion is they're a hazard, a nuisance, and ugly. Sorry to any
van owners. I guess something had to replace the station wagon - yuk.

Norah

        Common sense ain't so common anymore....BABYLON 5