Daimler redux

From: Gary Ludwick (gludwick@csi.com)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 21:16:02 EDT

Interesting quotes from Chairman Bob today in USA Today...to the effect that
he fully expects the number of auto manufacturers to shrink by 50% in the
next few year, thru either merger or bankruptcy. Way too much world wide
production capacity chasing too few buyers. His numbers made good sense,
and if he's right, then I'm more convinced than ever that CC made an
excellent marriage.
If I was GM & Ferd I'd be very very nervous. There's a new BIG kid on the
block...finally!
Gary

The Internet - Living proof that 10,000 monkeys in a room with 10,000
typewriters will NOT
eventually duplicate the works of Shakespeare!