Re: re:mpg

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 22:24:29 EDT

With all this talk about mileage, and whether the computer is right or
wrong, I thought I would put it in a Texan perspective...

First, count all the new bugs that have been added to the front of your
Dak, not all of them, but say a small cross sectional area, like...say,
your license plate. Take this number and divide it by the number of dead
deer and armadillo you see on the road. Rarely seen animals, such as dead
vultures, possums, etc. should be added to the quotient.

Equation:

      Bugs
------------------ + Vultures = MPG
(Deer + Armadillos)

Using this equation I get 22 mpg on the highway with my 93 5.2 auto.

Brian