RE: Re: Respect the big 3

From: Jodi Lewis (JLewis@sharetech.com)
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 11:04:47 EDT

You mentioned the Tacoma...is it just me or do the 4 x 2 Tacomas look
REALLY short? My mom's boyfriend just bought one (there were no Dakota
Club Cabs available in CA at the time so he settled for his 2nd choice,
Toyota) but my mom thinks it "looks normal". Again, it COULD just be my
warped perception.

-Jodi
jlewis@sharetech.com
'98 Dakota Sport