RE: Going racing Friday...need tips

From: Jodi Lewis (JLewis@sharetech.com)
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 13:27:50 EDT

hehe Sorry Jack. I didn't mean to let you down so hard. ;) Yeah, I
know that one day I'll get some money and get some mods done, and I know
that I'll break down and take it out on the track. Vipers are my faves
to watch. :) I could not imagine taking them out!

-Jodi
jlewis@sharetech.com
'98 Dakota Sport