Re: RE: RE: Respect the big 3

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 13:33:05 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/98 1:16:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
langcj@clarkson.edu writes:

<< Hey Eric are you keeping the Dak now? I thought you were gonna sell it...

My buddy that was going to buy it backed out for lack of funds. Im thinking
of keeping it but its still up in the air. It'll stay here through the
winter. Maybe in the spring Ill sell it. Im kinda thinking muscle car. I
really want a 68 Coronet Superbee, who knows. But then Ill have to drive my
Omni to work all the time! I don't know what the plan is at this point, well
see.
Eric
Why, ya interested?!