RE:Ford, Chevy Bashing Stallkamp report

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 13:32:49 EDT

   Eric, I'm glad to see you say those things... it <snif> almost makes me
want to believe in human nature again... ^_^

   After having owned several products (each) from Ford, GM and Chrysler. My
family settled squarely on Chrysler for it's service that the products
provided us with. I'll never go back to Ford or GM. Actually I'm kinda glad
Daimler bought Chrysler. I can feel a bit less guilty about coveting a
Mercedes 230 SLK.... <Zoom! Topless!> Personally, GM deserves to die for
their lack of enthusiam. They consider going golfing a "management meeting".
What Dufii (plural of Dufus ^_^)

Shaun H.