Re: RE: Respect the big 3

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 13:58:54 EDT

Well I honestly think the SIDEWINDER is coming soon too! I'll tell you my
reasoning for this (this is long) I'm also a toy car collector (alot cheaper to
buy your dream cars at Toys R Us I tell you!) Anyway, I was scanning the new HOT
WHEELS out the other day, And what do I find? None other than a Chrysler
SIDEWINDER "concept" vehicle!!
Now, Toy car companies will very rarely release a Toy version unless the vehicle
is actually going to be produced. Example being, the PROWLER was being made in
scale versions long before it actually went production model. Also the same
applies to the new COPPERHEAD two seater which is just now starting to also be
produced in scale versions. I submit that we will soon be seeing the v-10 powered
SIDEWINDER very soon!! (YES YES YES!!!!!!!!.......I have to lay down now).

"psychonaut"