Re: Respect the big 3

From: Joe t (fordf-series@juno.com)
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 16:37:03 EDT

Yeah!!! Amen to that!! I hate FERDS!!! Ford Owners Recommend DODGE!!

Q: How much wood could a Ford Truck haul if a Ford Truck could haul
wood??

A: How ever much the Dodge truck towing it to the repair shop could
tow!!

Joe T.
Wants a 1999 CC Sport Plus 4x4 Flame Red
If only I had the money and could drive!!!!
Fix Or Replace Daily=FORD
On Fri, 25 Sep 1998 16:11:00 -0500 Mike Crumley <mcrumley@airmail.net>
writes:
>At 12:03 AM 9/25/98 , you wrote:
>
>>I love
>>hearing from other dakota owners for their input and experience. But
>i hate
>>hering them trash Fords and Chevys.
>
>Boy, did you ever come to the wrong place :-)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]