Re: RE: Re: Respect the big 3

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 17:30:24 EDT

No I was talking about the Pre Runner and 4wd...those are the ones I like
never had liked the looks of the 4x2 toyota trucks. Although I dont think I
would own one of the Pre Runners might as well add the transfer case and the
front axle. Anyway that is what I was talking about. The only two wheel
drive truck I like is the Dak.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net