RE: ATR pipe

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 17:39:00 EDT

Russ,
If you can wait till mid November well have some R/T headpipes that fit the
small but present 2 inlet converter. Im going to hound them (JBA) until I
get an appointment (they said November for sure) Im going to specify 2.25
pipe dia with a gentle necking to 2" cat inlet dia. I figure we can cut the
cat inlet tubes to minimum length and run the headpipes back further than
stock to minimize the 2" dia runs. Im going to wait for the JBA pipes,
although a single 3" inlet cat is Good for what ails ya.
BKB