Re: poor idle

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 26 1998 - 10:34:27 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/98 10:28:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dthompson@netexp.com writes:

<< I set about fixing it. The auto store realized the mistake after a !
 !
 short discussion, and gave me the correct rad. Only now I have a mis in the
engine. I replaced the plugs, wires, cap and rotor. At a stop it labors at
around 300-400 rpm. Every once and awhile it'll stall in reverse after hitiing
the gas and releasing it. I hate to adjust the idle up because I know this is
NOT the correct way to fix it. Any one who can help, I would greatly
appreciate it. >>
Man, sounds not to good. First off Id be getting a little more than a free
radiator from the store! Like maybe 50% off a new motor!
Eric